Empowered by HOPE: Domestic Violence Support Group
The Empowered by HOPE Domestic Violence Support Group is a 12-week group for survivors of domestic violence or sexual assault that is designed to empower survivors on their journey toward safety and healing.
- Recognizing intimate partner violence
- Gaslighting and the Power and Control Cycle
- Safety Planning for you and your children
- The impact of domestic violence on children
- Understanding Trauma and Recovery
- Building Healthy Relationships
NOPE (Non-Offending Parent Education)
The NOPE group is a 7-week group is for the non-offending or protecting parent or caregiver of an abused child. The topics covered during this group include the definitions of the various types of abuse, the grooming process, warning signs of abuse, protecting children from abuse, and the 5 Steps to Protect Kids. This group is limited in size and participants must complete an intake and assessment in order to attend.